WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR MAINTENANCE MEMBERSHIP?
Our maintenance memberships are all-inclusive and will contribute to your home’s comfort and air quality. Check out the benefits of getting a maintenance membership with us to the right.
- Guaranteed Appointments within 24 Hours
- 2 FREE Tune-Ups (1 Spring Tune-Up for AC & 1 Fall Tune-Up for Heat)
- $95 Discounted Service Fee (Normally $125/hr)
- $35 Discounted Emergency Service (Normally $75)
- 20% Discount on Parts for Maintenance Member
- Additional fees apply to oil heating equipment.
- Discounts offered for additional equipment in the same home
WHY SIGN UP FOR A PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE MEMBERSHIP?
We’ve skillfully developed our maintenance memberships to put your mind at ease. When you have a scheduled appointment with our qualified Long Island HVAC repair and maintenance technicians, we’ll ensure that all combustion appliances are operating properly. In addition, we’ll check and make sure that your chimney and vents are free from obstructions. Otherwise, carbon monoxide buildup could occur. Avoiding this is incredibly important because carbon monoxide cannot be detected by sight or smell. When your Long Island heating system is working well, you’ll also avoid a potential boiler repair.
Keeping your HVAC system maintained will ensure its efficient operation.
Frequent maintenance will ensure the health and longevity of the heating and air conditioning system.
Doing small repairs now will reduce the need for large repairs later, and having an efficient HVAC system reduces energy bills.
Reduces Service Calls
Allow us to maintain your system at regular intervals, and you won’t be calling with emergency problems throughout the year.