Your family’s safety and health are put at risk when you cut corners with HVAC installation. When you decide to DIY your air cooling system, you skip steps in ensuring your comfort and security. With expert HVAC services, you’re of getting the best indoor air quality in Massapequa, NY.
Your Air Conditioning System Affects Indoor Air Quality
Modern air conditioning systems today do more than provide cool air and ensure efficient indoor air quality for your home and office. Your comfort and health are a top priority for All Weather Temperature Control; that is why we make sure to provide you clean and odorless air, while providing temperature and humidity control.
Tips To Promote Superior Indoor Air Quality
Keeping your indoor air quality at high standards also guarantees you savings on unnecessary repair or replacement costs while ensuring health and comfort.
Here are tips for enjoying quality indoor air in your residential or commercial space:
- Change air filters at every onset of the winter or summer months (or once a month). Air filters help keep out allergens, pet dander, dust, bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants that can restrict airflow and harm your air supply quality. Replacing your filters often doesn’t just clean your indoor air but also saves on energy bills.
- Look for air conditioning systems with high efficiency or SEER to ensure that it can run for a more extended period at low power, allowing smooth air circulation.
- Avoid ductless or air conditioning systems that lack adequate air filtration capacity. While these systems are great for small spaces, they won’t work for larger areas because they can dampen overall air filtration and circulation.
- Keep your humidity levels low. High humidity levels would also mean an increase in mold or mildew growth which can dangerously lead to several health problems at home.
What to Look for in an HVAC System
If you are looking for excellent indoor air quality, we got you covered with all your needs in a central air conditioning system. We have skilled and expert professionals that can handle installation, maintenance repair, and replacement of your HVAC systems to ensure the clean indoor air quality in Massapequa, NY. Here are some tips when looking for an air conditioning system for your home or office space:
- Check your space at home or in the office to see what type of air cooling unit would suit you.
- Check on factors such as functionalities or features, physical size, costs, model or manufacturer, and price in choosing your air conditioning unit.
- A mini split HVAC system is an ideal choice because it operates quietly and has more advanced functionalities in terms of efficiency and performance.
- Modern air conditioning units are more significant by 50% than older units, meaning they have larger coils and are more efficient or push more cool air in your space.
If you prioritize indoor air quality, then it’s time to take that next step with us. Call us today for an estimate at (631) 842-8777. We provide HVAC systems that ensure superior indoor air quality in Massapequa, NY, and surrounding areas.