Despite the existing predicament, we at All Weather Temperature Control remains open to serve your heating and cooling needs. Please know that we also take preventive measures to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
In these difficult times, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
For our customers, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Frequent hand washing
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
Here at All Weather Temperature Control, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your HVAC needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
We are praying for everyone’s safety!