WHY CHOOSE ALL WEATHER TEMPERATURE CONTROL?
Aside from earning a reputation for being the best HVAC company in Long Island, here are just a few more reasons to choose All Weather Temperature Control for your heating and cooling needs.
- 1) Is the company family owned and in business long enough to know its customers’ needs? (All Weather has been in business for almost 50 years!)
- 2) Does the company provide convenient financing options?
- 3) Does the company have an office, its own equipment warehouse, and a fabrication shop capable of producing 26 gauge customized ductwork?
- 4) Does the company use cell-dispatched GPS trucks for quick service?
- 5) Are its trucks well-stocked with parts, supplies, and other necessary equipment?
- 6) Does the company offer preventative maintenance memberships that keep your equipment operating at peak performance, year after year?
- 7) Does the company maintain a service history on customer equipment?
- 8) Are the company’s workers covered by liability insurance while working on your premises?
- 9) Can the company supply references that demonstrate the integrity of its employees and its reputation for excellence?
- 10) Does the company provide continuing training for technicians and service installation mechanics?
- 11) Is it EPA certified for refrigerant recovery?
- 12) Does the company sell well-known, leading brands of the highest quality and energy efficiency?
- 13) Is the company licensed and insured? Are their trucks identifiable with the company name?
- 14) Is the company computerized to assure prompt and efficient customer service?
- 15) Is the company registered with the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Consumer Affairs?
- 16) Does the company size duct work based on individual room requirements and system design with a ductulator, instead of guess work?
- 17) Does the company have its own custom tailored sheet metal shop?
- 18) Does the company offer practical suggestions and advice that will save energy and increase comfort?